Chapter IV: Definitions and differences between last traded price, index price and mark price
How to Own your Bitcoin on OKEx
1. Sign up an account at www.OKEx.com.
2. You can choose to register with your mobile number or email.
3. After creating an account, you will have to complete KYC level 1 verification and link your mobile number to begin C2C Trading.
To verify KYC level 1, click your account name for a drop-down menu and select “verification”.
Then provide your information to complete the verification.
For linking a mobile number, select Security in the same drop-down menu. Then link your mobile number under “Authentication”.
Now you are eligible to trade in the C2C area!
4. Go to C2C and select the currency and digital asset you wish to trade with.
5. Select an order of your desired price in the book to buy/sell.
6. Select the size / total amount of your order and confirm.
7. For buying: Pay according to the payment method available. Then select “I have paid”. Once the seller confirmed the receipt of your payment, they will release the tokens.
8. For selling: Wait for the buyer to transfer the payment. Please make sure that you have received the payment before releasing the tokens.
- Merchants with the blue tick are designated merchants who have paid a certain amount of deposit and hence more credible;
- Always double-check if the payment has arrived before releasing the tokens;
- Do NOT select “I have paid”, if you have not completed the payment;
- If the buyer selected “I have paid” but you did not receive any payment, select “Dispute” for the help from our customer support;
- Do NOT include any wordings about digital assets like Bitcoin, BTC, or crypto in the bank transfer note to avoid transaction suspension by the bank.