OKExChain partners with the Achain ecosystem
Squeezer Joins OKExChain Ecosystem
As we move the OKExChain TestNet 0.10 forward, OKEx is proud to welcome Squeezer to the OKExChain ecosystem!
What is Squeezer?
Squeezer is an all-in-one solution created with the main goal of providing access to blockchain-as-a-service, or BaaS, and making the job easier for developers around the world to build and deploy DApps on different blockchains.
Squeezer uses microservices as a backbone (i.e., AWS Lambda) in order to provide stability and scalability of DApps. It has over 6,000 downloads and has been starred on GitHub by more than 3,000 developers.
Squeezer includes three main components in order to facilitate blockchain development.
- Squeezer Framework, which is an open-source CLI for building and deploying decentralized applications.
- Squeezer Platform, which features team collaboration and continuous integration — e.g., importing a project from GitHub, sharing it with your team and starting the development in seconds.
- ChainKit, which gives access to the blockchain as a service — which allows you to start building DApps using ChainKit without being required to configure blockchain nodes or add extra infrastructures.
Joining the OKExChain ecosystem
OKExChain is a public blockchain that is independently developed by the world-leading digital asset exchange OKEx. It became 100% open-sourced on April 16, 2020.
Squeezer may be used to develop two-way payment systems for inbound/outbound transactions on the top of OKExChain for different crypto assets.
Two-way payment systems fit into:
- Hot/cold wallets.
- Decentralized exchanges (DEXs).
- Banking systems.
- Online retailers.
Squeezer boasts an array of features, including:
- Bi-directional on-chain transactions (inbound and outbound).
- Double encryption for wallets (one access key is owned by the infrastructure admin, and one is owned by the wallet owner — with both being required to make the final wallet decryption).
- The user's choice of how and where to store the wallet’s encrypted data.
- On-the-fly encryption/decryption.
- The ability to switch between testnet, public or custom blockchain nodes.
- A serverless nature (removing the need to tackle server configurations).
- Multiple stages and environments.
- Easy local debugging and development.
- One-click deployments.
OKEx welcomes Squeezer to the OKExChain ecosystem!
OKExChain Technical Community: https://t.me/okexchaintech
OKExChain Official Web: https://okex.me/okexchain
OKEx DEX: https://okex.me/dex-test
Claiming TOKT: https://okex.me/drawdex
OKExChain Doc: https://okexchain-docs.readthedocs.io/en/latest/