OKEx offers a volume-based maker-taker fee schedule. We calculate your trading volume every day and adjust your fees according to the chart below:
|Tier||Spot Trading||Futures Trading||Perpetual Swap Trading||24hr Withdrawal Limit (BTC)|
|30day Trading Volume (BTC)||Maker Fee||Taker Fee||30day Trading Volume (BTC)||Maker Fee||Taker Fee||30day Trading Volume (BTC)||Maker Fee||Taker Fee|
|Lv1||< 100||0.100%||0.150%||< 10000||0.020%||0.030%||< 10000||0.020%||0.070%||100|
|Lv2||≥ 100||0.090%||0.140%||≥ 10000||0.015%||0.030%||≥ 10000||0.015%||0.065%||150|
|Lv3||≥ 500||0.080%||0.130%||≥ 20000||0.010%||0.030%||≥ 20000||0.010%||0.060%||200|
|Lv4||≥ 1000||0.070%||0.120%||≥ 30000||0.005%||0.030%||≥ 30000||0.005%||0.055%||250|
|Lv5||≥ 5000||0.060%||0.100%||≥ 60000||0.000%||0.025%||≥ 60000||0.000%||0.050%||300|
|Lv6||≥ 10000||0.050%||0.080%||≥ 100000||-0.005%||0.025%||≥ 100000||-0.005%||0.045%||400|
|Lv7||≥ 20000||0.030%||0.060%||≥ 200000||-0.005%||0.025%||≥ 200000||-0.010%||0.040%||500|
|Lv8||≥ 50000||0.020%||0.050%||≥ 300000||-0.010%||0.025%||≥ 300000||-0.015%||0.035%||1000|
To be eligible for a tier, you are only required to meet the minimum trading volume requirements of either Futures or Spot. Example: Your Spot Trading volume in the last 30 days is 1000 BTC (Rank4) and Futures trading volume is 20000 BTC (Rank5), you are then eligible as a Rank5 user and can enjoy the discounted fees of the tier for both Futures and Spot Trading.
- Spot Trading
- 30-day Spot Trading volume: Our system will record the transactions according to the prices (in quote currencies) at that time. Then every 24 hours at 00:00 UTC+8, it will calculate the total trading volume in BTC equivalent.
- Example: If you have traded OMG/BTC, XUC/BTC, BTC/USDT, LTC/ETH and BCH/USDT, our system will record the transactions in BTC, ETH, USDT according to the prices at that time. Then at 0:00 UTC+8, it will calculate the total trading volume of BTC, ETH and USDT in BTC equivalent.
- Futures Trading
- 30-day Futures Trading volume: Similarly, our system will record all positions opened or closed in USD equivalent, according to the prices at that time (contract face value). Then every 24 hours at 00:00 UTC+8, it will calculate the total trading volume in BTC equivalent, according to the avg. exchange rate of USD to BTC of the last 30 days.
- Example: Let’s say you traded BTC, ETH and EOS futures yesterday. Our system will record all the contracts in USD equivalent (contract face value). Then today at 00:00 UTC+8, it will calculate your total trading volume in BTC equivalent, according to the avg. exchange rate of USD to BTC of the last 30 days.
- Create order
- Maker orders are "passive" limit orders posted on the order book prior to the trade.
- Example: If the current market price is 1000USD and you created a 999USD maker order, the order will not be filled. Instead it will be posted on the order book, allowing others to take the order. Once the order is filled, maker will pay the maker fee and taker will pay the taker fee.
- Futures settlement fee is not affected by the user's tier (0.015% for BTC, 0.05% for other tokens); No fee is charged for forced liquidation.
- 24hr Withdrawal Limit
- 24hr withdrawal limit: The limit of withdrawing all your digital assets in the account for the day in BTC equivalent. You may contact our customer service manager if you wish to increase the limit.
- Example: A tier 1 user has a withdrawal limit of 100 BTC equivalent, after withdrawing 50 BTC, 25 BTC worth of OMG and 15 BTC worth of XUC, the user will have a withdrawal limit balance of 10 BTC. Thus, withdrawing 20 BTC worth of XRP must wait until the next day, or he will have to contact customer service to request for increasing the limit.
- The 24hr withdrawal limit differs based on the user's KYC (KYC 1 ≤2BTC, KYC 2 ≤100BTC).
- A guide to market making with master and sub accounts
- The master account’s tier is determined according to the total 30day trading volume of all master and sub accounts. Sub account’s tier will be the same as its master account’s.
Token Loan Service - Interest RateHistorical Interest Rate Details
Remarks:Interest begins to accrue as soon as tokens are borrowed. It will continue to accrue every 1 hours (no interest will be accrued for that day if less than 1 hours).
Available Loan Amount
The available loan amount can be 2X of your account balance of the trading pair, or the maximum loan amount listed above, depending on which value is smaller.
|Trading Pair||Base Token||Quote Token|
|BTC/USDT||500 BTC||2000000 USDT|
|ETH/USDT||10000 ETH||1000000 USDT|
|EOS/USDT||500000 EOS||1000000 USDT|
|XRP/USDT||1000000 XRP||500000 USDT|
|LTC/USDT||10000 LTC||500000 USDT|
|ETC/USDT||50000 ETC||500000 USDT|
|BCH/USDT||1000 BCH||200000 USDT|
|TRX/USDT||20000000 TRX||500000 USDT|
|ETH/BTC||10000 ETH||200 BTC|
|EOS/BTC||500000 EOS||200 BTC|
|ETC/BTC||50000 ETC||100 BTC|
|XRP/BTC||1000000 XRP||100 BTC|
|LTC/BTC||10000 LTC||100 BTC|
|BCH/BTC||1000 BCH||50 BTC|
|TRX/BTC||20000000 TRX||100 BTC|
1.User A has 600000 USDT in his BTC/USDT account. 2X of his balance is 1200000 USDT. Therefore, the available loan amount is 1000000 USDT (max loan amount).
2.User B has 200000 USDT in her BTC/USDT account. 2X of her balance is 400000 UDST. Therefore, the available loan amount is 400000 USDT.