Five Exclusive Privileges
20% - 50% promotion rebate
Certificate Of Honor For Excellent Partner
Priority To Participate Off-line Activities
Priority To Try Out New Products
Participate In Partner Influence Rankings
Reward Schedule for Global Partners
|Monthly valid user（people）||OKB locked-up||Reward (trading fees)|
|(0, 50]||0||20 %|
|(0, 50]||5000||30 %|
|(50, 500]||10,000||40 %|
|(500, 5000]||50,000||50 %|
- 1. An inviter will be rewarded transaction fee rebate once his/her invitee has registered as an OKEx Global Partner via his/her invitation link. There is no KYC and trading volume requirement for the invitee.
- 2.Monthly valid users refer to the number of users registered and becoming valid users within the month. Valid users: invited users who must accumulate a transaction amount of ≥2,000 USDT on OKEx and pass KYC2 verification.
- 3.The rebate ratio can be adjusted immediately once the upgrade standard is reached. The rebate ratio will remain for 3 months. The adjustment of rebate ratio is based on the number of monthly valid users.
- For example, if partner A has a rebate ratio of 40% in July and has not reached the requirements of 40% rebate ratio for three consecutive months, the rebate ratio will then be adjusted to the rebate ratio that corresponds to the monthly valid users of the past month.
- 4.Rebate settlement takes place every week by 18:30 every Friday to round up the rebate gain over the past week.
- (1)The rebate is settled in USDT or loyalty points. Rebates from transactions traded with loyalty points will be delivered in loyalty points, otherwise the rebates will be settled in USDT.
- (2)If the invitation bonus for the week is less than 1 USDT or 1 loyalty point, the bonus will be deemed as invalid.