Dear valued customers,
OKEx Pool has launched the staking service, in this tutorial, we will guide you through the process of using the service.
1. Open the OKEx APP and go to “Pool”.
2. Go to “Staking”, select “EOS” for example:
3. You will be taken to the Staking page as shown below:
Enter the amount you want to stake and select a staking period. Then click “Agree” for the Staking Agreement (please read the Agreement before you engage in this service). Click "Confirm to Stake" to complete the staking.
- The EOS balance in your Mining Account will be frozen during the staking. Please transfer your EOS from other accounts, such as your Funding Account, to your Mining Account before the staking.
4. Once the staking is completed, you can go to “Staking Order” to view your order.
Mar 9, 2020