Dear valued customers,
We are pleased to announce that NDN Link (NDN) will be the project of our 13th token sale on OKEx Jumpstart and will be launched on May 20, 2020 (UTC). The OKBelievers Exclusive Allotment Session will open at 04:00 (UTC), and the OKTraders Privilege Allotment Session will open at 05:00 (UTC). The rules are as follows:
1. Sale Price: 1 NDN = $ 0.006
2. Exchange Rate: to be confirmed by the OKB price on the token sale day
3. Session Supply
- OKBelievers Exclusive Allotment Session: 166,666,667 NDN; Over-subscription Limit: N/A
- OKTraders Privilege Allotment Session: 166,666,667 NDN; Over-subscription Limit: N/A
4. Subscription Amount
- Individual Minimum Subscription Amount: 50,000 NDN;
- Individual Cap: 670,000 NDN
5. Allotment Coefficient: Individual allotment coefficients can be viewed on the OKEx Jumpstart website.
For the details of the token sale rules, please see How to Participate in OKEx Jumpstart 13th Project NDN Link (NDN)
Points to Note
1. Only users from the designated countries who have completed KYC2 verification can participate in the subscription;
2. You are recommended to transfer your OKB to your OKEx Funding Account in advance for the subscription;
3. The subscription is available on both OKEx website and the OKEx mobile app;
4. Each subscription session lasts for 30 minutes. The OKB released from the first session can be used for the second session.
- NDN/USDT Spot Market: 07:00 May 20, 2020 (UTC)
- NDN/USDK Spot Market: 09:00 May 20, 2020 (UTC)
About NDN Project
NDN Link initiate a future network technology Named Data Networking (NDN). NDN Link aims to build a content centric next generation of network technology with a mission of promoting the development of a next-generation of Internet applications and services. NDN Link combines NDN (Named Data Networking) and blockchain technology to achieve breakthroughs in many directions such as data naming as a whole, proof of work on data routing. Hence, it builds a content-centric next generation internet communication technology infrastructure to commercialization of NDN technology and return to the beginning vision of the Internet.
For more information, please refer to About NDN Link (NDN) - 13th Project of OKEx Jumpstart.
According to relevant regulations, users from the following countries/regions (according to KYC information) cannot participate in the subscription: China Mainland, China Hong Kong, Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Crimea, Sudan, Malaysia, Syria, USA [including all USA territories such as Puerto Rico, American Samoa, Guam, Northern Mariana Island, and the US Virgin Islands (St. Croix, St. John, and St. Thomas)], Bangladesh, Bolivia, Ecuador, and Kyrgyzstan.
Risk Warning: Trading digital assets involves significant risk and can result in the loss of your invested capital. You should ensure that you fully understand the risk involved and take into consideration your level of experience, investment objectives and seek independent financial advice if necessary.
May 7, 2020 (UTC)