Dear valued customers,
We are pleased to announce that WGRT (WaykiChain Governance Coin) will be the project of our 14th token sale on OKEx Jumpstart and will be launched on June 17, 2020 (UTC). The OKBelievers Exclusive Allotment Session will open at 04:00 (UTC), and the OKTraders Privilege Allotment Session will open at 05:00 (UTC). The rules are as follows:
1. Sale Price: 1 WGRT = $ 0.003
2. Exchange Rate: to be confirmed by the OKB price on the token sale day
3. Session Supply
- OKBelievers Exclusive Allotment Session: 333,333,333 WGRT; Over-subscription Limit: N/A
- OKTraders Privilege Allotment Session: 333,333,333 WGRT; Over-subscription Limit: N/A
4. Subscription Amount
- Individual Minimum Subscription Amount: 100,000 WGRT;
- Individual Cap: 1,333,334 WGRT
5. Allotment Coefficient: Individual allotment coefficients can be viewed on the OKEx Jumpstart website.
For the details of the token sale rules, please see How to Participate in OKEx Jumpstart 14th Project WGRT (WaykiChain Governance Coin).
Points to Note
1. Only users from the designated countries who have completed KYC2 verification can participate in the subscription;
2. You are recommended to transfer your OKB to your OKEx Funding Account in advance for the subscription;
3. The subscription is available on both OKEx website and the OKEx mobile app;
4. Each subscription session lasts for 30 minutes. The OKB released from the first session can be used for the second session.
- WGRT/USDT Spot Market: 07:00 June 17, 2020 (UTC)
- WGRT/USDK Spot Market: 09:00 June 17, 2020 (UTC)
About WGRT Project
WGRT, (WaykiChain Governance Coin) maintains the security and stability of WaykiChain's DeFi Ecosystem, and providing a fair and transparent platform for participants who build the system.
WGRT, the governance coin supported by WaykiChain's decentralized lending platform. The platform provides decentralized collateral lending services for users worldwide. WGRT holders can participate in the adjustment of system parameters and the governance of system operation rules, which is an important part of the DeFi Ecosystem.
WUSD, a stablecoin whose value is pegged to USD, is developed based on the core layer of the WaykiChain public chain. In the DeFi Ecosystem, anyone can conduct collateral lending and governance through the chain, which is transparent and open.
For more information, please refer to about WGRT (WaykiChain Governance Coin)- 14th Project of OKEx Jumpstart.
According to relevant regulations, users from the following countries/regions (according to KYC information) cannot participate in the subscription: China Mainland, China Hong Kong, Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Crimea, Sudan, Malaysia, Syria, USA [including all USA territories such as Puerto Rico, American Samoa, Guam, Northern Mariana Island, and the US Virgin Islands (St. Croix, St. John, and St. Thomas)], Bangladesh, Bolivia, Ecuador, and Kyrgyzstan.
Risk Warning: Trading digital assets involves significant risk and can result in the loss of your invested capital. You should ensure that you fully understand the risk involved and take into consideration your level of experience, investment objectives and seek independent financial advice if necessary.
June 3, 2020 (UTC)