Dear valued customers，
In pursuit of better user experience, OKEx Pool has officially launched EOS Node Voting Service. Users can vote for supported EOS Nodes via our voting channel.
How to Vote:
Users can go to “Other Accounts” – “Mining/Staking” – “EOS” – “Node Voting” to enter the voting page.
- The minimum voting amount is 100 EOS, and the amount must be an integer.
- 1 EOS= 1 Voting Power, maximum 30 Nodes can be selected for each voting.
- Voting does not consume EOS, but the corresponding amount of EOS will be frozen during voting.
- After a successful vote, users can re-select the EOS Nodes to vote, and the original vote will be overwritten. At the same time, users can also add additional votes, the minimum amount of follow-ups is 50 EOS.
- Redeeming the Voted EOS takes up to 3 days to arrive at your Mining/Staking Account.
OKEx Pool is an innovative mining pool built upon the world’s leading digital asset exchange OKEx, offering a one-stop mining and trading experience for users. Currently, OKEx Pool supports the mining of PoW, PoS, and PoS-variant assets.
June 11, 2020 (UTC)