OKEx is pleased to announce the listing of ENJ, SAND on our spot trading markets. Trading of ENJ, SAND will be listed according to the following schedule:
1. ENJ depositsopen at 07:00 am UTC on March 18
SAND deposits open at 07:00 am UTC on March 18
2. ENJ, SAND spot trading:
* ENJ/USDT opens at 09:00 am UTC on March 18
* ENJ/BTC opens at 09:00 am UTC on March 18
* SAND/USDT opens at 09:00 am UTC on March 18
3. ENJ, SAND withdrawals open at 10:00 am UTC on March 19
You can learn more about ENJ here.
You can learn more about SAND here.
【Join in NFT Carnival and Win 501NFT + 100,000 USDT】
Promotion time: 07:00 am UTC on Mar.18 and 07:00 am UTC on Mar. 25
Promotion 1: Deposit ENJ/SAND to share a $20,000 prize pool and 501 NFT
All new users who net deposit ENJ/SAND worth 100 USDT or more, or have a total ENJ/USDT, SAND/USDT trading volume greater than 500 USDT, will be eligible to receive $10 from a total prize pool of $10,000.
Existing users who net deposit ENJ/SAND worth 200 USDT or more will be eligible to share $10,000 in proportion to their net deposit value.
All participants who trade or deposit ENJ, SAND and complete Twitter Task then are eligible to enter a lucky draw for 501 NFT. The price for per NFT is up to 500 USDT.
Promotion 2: Trading ENJ/SAND to share 80,000USDT trading fee
1. Users can participate in this promotion by placing buy and sell orders in the All new users who net deposit ENJ/SAND worth 100 USDT or more, or have a total ENJ/USDT, SAND/USDT, spot trading section.
Dring the promotional period, OKEx will take a snapshot every minute to record ENJ/USDT, SAND/USDT trading activity. These snapshots will then be used to rank users offering the highest buying prices and the lowest selling prices.
2. Users ranked among the top 50 buyers or sellers in any of the snapshots captured during the promotional period will be eligible to share 80,000USDT trading fee. The rewards will be distributed to users’ funding accounts within 15 working days after the promotion ends.
Risk warning: Trading digital assets involves significant risk and may result in the loss of your invested capital. You should ensure that you fully understand the risks involved and take into consideration your level of experience, investment objectives, and seek independent financial advice if necessary.
March 18, 2021